Sunday, September 14, 2014

Summer/Fall 2014

Fall might be my favorite time of year.  But right now, in LA, even though we are into September and school is back in session, it feels like the middle of summer.  It's 100 today.  So I'm happy that fall is on the way.

I just updated my website front page (beththornley.com) with the happenings of summer but also wanted to mention that I will be playing a solo show in October at Piano Bar in Hollywood.  The date is TBA.  I'm super excited to play a show with just me and the piano.  However, if I get a chance to do it more often, and I find that I'm lonely, I'm sure I'll be able to talk Rob into joining me on one or 10 of the instruments he plays (the talented jerk!).  I'll post the dates as soon as I know them. 

My summer included  a weekend in Laguna Beach.  Here's a view from the room.

















  I hope you had a great summer!
 
Thanks for tuning in and reading this far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home